Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

Lo! Jesus meets us, risen from the tomb; 
Lovingly He greets us, scatters fear and gloom; 
Let His church with gladness, hymns of triumph sing; 
For her Lord now liveth; death hath lost its sting.

from "Thine Is The Glory"

Celebrating the Resurrection starts early around here! 
At 5:20am I snapped this quick photo before Hannah and my pastor-husband bundled up for the sunrise service. When your a pastor's kid you get to go extra early to help setup.


These two decided 7am was a better time to head to church.
I quickly grabbed my camera before we headed out the door.
I knew the family Easter photo was not going to happen this year. 


After morning services, we headed over to the Flemings for Easter lunch with friends. 
A delicious feast, a beautifully set table, the best pound cake I have ever had, 
and good friends... a perfectly wonderful, midday celebration. 

And now we go to evening worship to conclude this 
Resurrection Sunday with our church family.

Christ, the Lord, is risen today, Alleluia!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin