Monday, November 12, 2012

November Gold : 1000 Gifts



In the golden light and raining of leaves, I am overwhelmed again by his goodness to me. The gift lift continues with photos all taken by Hannah. 

1264
What I find when I upload the photos from her camera. Beauty through her lens.

1265
The sound of the basketball on the driveway.

1266
Reading on the patio. Leaves falling on the pages.



1267
Root beer and pork BBQ at the farm.

1268
A stroll around the neighborhood. Slow. Savoring the late afternoon.

1269
Japanese maples flaming red.

1270
Blue Jays and Cardinals at our window interrupting math lessons.

1271
The flutter of beech leaves in the backyard.

1272
Finding evidence of beavers on our hike. Fascinating.



1273
A weekend without soccer. I love it, but...

1274
My sweet second grade Sunday School class.

1275
A babysitter that comes with ingredients to make cookies with the kids.



1276
November Dinner Club. The beginning of our sixth year.

1277
That when able to choose, they stay outside all day long. 
I love that she took a picture of the sky.

1278
How happy Will is with a ball. Any ball.

1279
Neighborhood flashlight play after early dark.

1280
When learning about the Yamato Dynasty of Japan extends to a sushi lunch out with Dad.



1281
Birthday parties at bounce places.

1282
An hour to sit and catch up with Patti.

1283
Mr. McLendon.

1284
Evening worship gathered around tables.

1285
His overwhelming grace. And inexhaustible patience with me.




1 comment:

  1. I always love reading the ways that God is blessing you and teaching you. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin