Thursday, August 18, 2011

Florida Vacation

(I can't believe I still haven't posted photos of our July Maine vacation... very soon.)

The kids and I just returned from a week in Jacksonville with my parents. The 12 hour drive is so worth a week of relaxing, catching up with family and friends, and my dad's amazing cooking!

Hannah decided to have her long, summer-streaked hair cut for Pantene Beautiful Lengths. Pantene only needs 8" compared to Locks-of-Love's 10". Hannah wasn't sure she was ready to let go of 10".


So, we took her to Jenean - who has been cutting my family's hair since I was 13.


She loves it!


More big news! Peter is officially a bike rider! My parents' small, no thru-traffic, Florida-flat neighborhood was the perfect training ground. (My children do normally wear helmets.)


And a few dear friends stopped by the house. We just sat by the pool sipping iced tea while our kids swam. Perfect.

Angie and her sweet girls.


2 comments:

  1. Had such a wonderful time with you and your parents. The girls can't stop talking about "Anna" - Mia's name for Hannah, Wil, and Peter.
    Looking forward to your next visit. Perhaps we'll make our way up to DC soon.
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blog is absolutely fantastic one. You have done a great job.Proper research is necessary that can be done with the help of internet as it gives better idea about the places around and facilities provided by them.St. Augustine provides all the facilities that can be made available at home.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin