Monday, March 7, 2011

Heart Rejoicing : 1000 Gifts

But I trust in your unfailing love;
my heart rejoices in your salvation.
I will sing the LORD’s praise,
for he has been good to me.


Psalm 13:5-6

Rejoicing in His gifts, I add to the list...

0920
Finding him sticking up for his little brother.

0921
A Tuesday afternoon walk in the woods.

0922
The outdoor classroom for our science studies.


0923
Time
with my kids.

0924
Friday night dinner with friends who live in the country.

0925
The long beautiful drive to get there.

0926
The privilege to walk with another.

0927
Not getting a parking ticket when we deserved one.

0928
Poetry during lunch.

0929
A Saturday shopping trip with my girl.

0930
Finding that she added "Tyson's Corner Mall" to her gratitude list.

0931
Crayon drawings on my church bulletin.

0932
Laughing at our mistakes.

0933
The blessing it was to see this.



0934
The gift of His Word.

0935
Divine amnesia with regards to my sin. Isaiah 43:25

0936
The mystery of grace.

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful place to explore. Bark rubbings are so neat! I love long peaceful drives. What a wonderful video... their joy is breathtaking! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I have tears streaming down my face from that video...may we be just as aware what a gift the Word is....thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how wonderfully timely this was for me today. Your list and the video were so encouraging! Thanks so much for posting it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew Hannah and I could be good friends! Who wouldn't add Tyson's to their gratitude list ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin