Wednesday, December 15, 2010

14 : 25 {baking and ballet}



Will could not be bothered with cookie making
with his birthday lego sets needing to be built.



And with the cookie makings still covering the kitchen counters...
Hannah, Will and I stole away for the evening.


The Warner Theatre is so beautiful. The dancers, the stage... everything was magical.
And we were able to see a few church friends in the performance.


While we were out, my husband took Peter out to dinner
and to drive around looking at Christmas lights.
And when I returned home with two sleepy kids, the kitchen was clean!
He's good to me. : )


2 comments:

  1. Your cookies are beautiful! What kind of frosting did you use? Did you pipe it on? They are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa,

    Here is the recipe I used: http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Sugar-Cookie-Icing/Detail.aspx

    It was my first time using that recipe... I was very pleased. The icing dries hard and with a slight shine. I spread on the base color and piped the details using a simple decorating tip.

    Happy Baking!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin