Monday, May 24, 2010

Flowering : 1000 Gifts

Wrapped up in grace,
I see His good gifts.

And I keep counting.


0346
Spring planting.

0347
Dirt under fingernails.

0348
New mulch.

0349
A morning to de-clutter.

0350
Letting go of stuff.

0351
A mid-week dinner out with a close friend.

0352
Husbands who encourage us to stay out as long as we like.

0353
Hours of uninterrupted conversation.

0354
Freshly mowed fields.

0355
Peonies in bloom.


0356
Running alongside my biking girl.

0357
Her desire to help me train.

0359
Wandering through the woods with my boys.

0360
That hour we have to wander during Hannah's ballet class.

0361
Compassion.

0362
Wonderful news of good health for a friend, following months of tests.

0363
Peace and joy beyond understanding flowing from a beautiful woman of God while her body continues to fail her.

0364
And a daughter blessed to care for her mother.

0365
Resting in God's goodness.

0366
And the certainty of His grace.



The list goes on...


holy experience

6 comments:

  1. Love your list. my boys LOVE to wander through the woods... one of their favorite pasttimes. Have a great Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you training for a 1/2 or full?
    That's awesome! I love running next to my kids on their bike.

    Hope you had a great school year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is peony season! I have similar blooms on my list. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Peony picture is breathtaking!
    I have been letting go of stuff too and it feels great to de-clutter!
    I enjoyed your gratitude.

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmm flowers. They're so wonderful!
    I love compassion too. Thank you for sharing your list and your gorgeous photographs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haven't the peonies been delightful this spring?? Oh, and add to that a little de-cluttering and a tromp through the trees... it's springtime perfection in your neck of the woods :)

    Have a splendid week, and good luck with the training-- that's an awesome, awesome goal!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin