Sunday, August 16, 2009

Friends and Family : 1000 Gifts

Truly. My cup overflows. As I look back on the past few weeks, I am overwhelmed my God's goodness.

The gift list continues...

0023
Time with my parents in Florida. Lazy days.

0024
A family-filled day at Fernandina Beach. Salt air. Sand castles. Boogie boards.

0025
A day to sit and chat with friends who used to live here. Now a short drive from my parents to Oviedo. Meeting baby Charlotte.


Will, Naomi, and Hannah

Peter and Mary
0026
Reconnecting with old friends. Our children playing together.
Kristin and six of her nine sweet kids.

Pool day with Amie and Cindy and all of our little people.
0027
God's protection as we traveled up and down 95. Three children who make the best of long days strapped in the car.

0028
A long weekend at the lake. My husband's family.


0029
Pure fun. Jumping off the dock. All day long.


0030
Getting to know a sweet little nephew.

0031
Sunset boat rides.

( 0031.5 Molly safely back from the Doll Hospital with a new head. Grin. )

0032
Cool night air. Sleeping with open windows and the sounds of the lake.

0033
Just floating.



holy experience

8 comments:

  1. Sounds truly beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blog, beautiful children, beautiful God!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this was truly a gift to see and feel. All those beautiful kids ... enjoying the togetherness, the sun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved your post! Isn't it the best counting the blessings we have been given.... there are just so many.

    Nice to meet you - I found you over at A Holy Experience where I too, am participating in the 1000 Gifts!

    Love,
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  6. 9 kids?! Wow. What a blessing.
    Thanks, as always, for sharing, Jen!
    (is that enough commas for one short sentence?)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely list. I felt your joy and thanksgiving in all the pictures and the beautiful words. There isn't anything much better than spending time with those we love.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin